Domestic carrier GoAir has come up with a new offer for senior citizens and is offering an eight per cent discount on booking of domestic flight tickets. The discount would be applicable on base fare. GoAir informed about the offer on microblogging website – Twitter. GoAir’s offer comes at a time when airlines in the country are offering a host of discount and cashback deals to attract customers. However, GoAir’s special discount offer is applicable only for senior citizens above the age of 60 years.
— GoAir (@goairlinesindia) June 22, 2018
Here are the key things to know about GoAir’s special discount offer:
1. GoAir’s senior citizen discounted fare scheme, is only available on the the airline’s official website – GoAir.in.
2. To avail the scheme, it is mandatory for passengers to carry a valid photo ID card (like – Aadhaar card, driving license etc.) indicating their date of birth and display it at the time of check-in.
3. Web check-in and kiosk check-in are not available for bookings under GoAir’s senior citizen special fare.
4. The bookings will be available on a first-come, first-served basis and the bookings are not transferable under the scheme.
5. GoAir reserves the right to amend/cancel the scheme at any time without any prior intimation, said the carrier’s website.